Customer Service Representative - Temp to Hire
MARIETTA GA US
MARIETTA GA US
Customer Support Representative needed in Marietta, GA - Must live within 15 minutes of Cobb Parkway
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
This position is working for a large, reputable and always growing company right in Marietta.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives orders from customers by phone, mail, fax, web, EDI and daily process orders to ensure prompt delivery. Entry of customer orders within 24 hours.
2. Resolves customer’s inquires and complaints by checking on delivery dates, availability of product, shipping information etc. Coordinates with Sales, Planning and MFG to help resolve any issues from customers.
3. Determines the in-house availability of products to fill orders or places orders with appropriate parties to ensure prompt delivery of products.
4. Monitors the status of open orders, back orders, daily orders and purchase orders to ensure product is received on time to fill orders.
5. Files and performs other general office work.
6. Performs other position-related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2 years of related experience in Customer Service and/or training.
Must have the ability to read and write simple correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Knowledge of Microsoft Office basic functions.
If you are interested in this position. I welcome you to email me directly: [email protected] Please be sure to include your resume with your email and answer the 3 preliminary interview questions below:
1. What specific experience do you have that relates to this position?
2. What would you consider your greatest professional strength to be?
3. When are you available to interview for this role?
I look forward to hearing back from you directly! Thank you in advance for your interest.