Buena Park CA US
Buena Park CA US
We are looking for Stand up reach operators for a large Company in the city of Buena Park
If you want to join our team and have the necessary skill, please apply!!
What is in it for you?
1st shift - 4:00am - 12:30pm
2nd shift -12:30pm - 8:00pm
3rd shit -8:00pm -5:30am
Stable full-time, temp to hire position
Some weekends required – over time available
$19.75 hour – Weekly pay!
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating material handling equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking and counting merchandise in a Distribution environment.
The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the forklift and may also be required to perform order filler or order checker duties in addition to his or her own.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Stand up Reach
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to storage locations
- Stacks and stores merchandise in designated areas using a forklift, clamp, push-pull or other powered equipment
- Pulls and prepares products for shipment
- Ensures that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Performs picking duties in an efficient manner meeting customer service standards
- Moves product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Operates all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Maintains appropriate records and reports to guarantee inventory control and security
- Assists in physical inventories
- Ensures proper stock rotation
- Conducts cycle counts as requested
- Excel knowledge and general computer knowledge a plus