Electronic Test Technician
Fremont CA US
Fremont CA US
Now hiring a Electronic Test Technician in Fremont!
Pay Rate: $24-28/hr
Schedule: Mon - Fri; Swing
* Ability to read and interpret schematics, mechanical and assembly drawings.
* Familiarity with basic circuit analysis techniques (KVL, KCL, Ohm's Law) and common electronics testing equipment (DMM< oscilloscope, power supplies).
* Capable of applying electronics theory to test and troubleshoot electronics.
* Utilize routine test or diagnostic equipment. Ability to learn and use software tools, with supervision.
* Ability to follow written and verbal engineering instructions, including test procedures, with supervision.
* Receptive to mentoring from peers in technical community. Participates in developing new approaches and techniques to achieve continuous improvement in all work processes.
* Flexibility to support production schedule requiring working overtime hours and alternate shift hours.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* High school Diploma or GED
* Associates or equivalent in electronics or electrical/electronic technology preferred
* Electronics Technicians Association Certification a plus
* Experience in the commercial / electronics market a plus
* General instrumentation hardware and software knowledge.
* Experience with environmental chamber, vibration table, & ATE operation and support.
* PC 610 certification a plus
* Soldering experience / IPC7711-7721 certification
Call, text, or visit us!
1605A South Main St
Milpitas, CA 95035