Conley GA US
Conley GA US
Are you looking for a job with weekly pay and great benefits? Do you enjoy working in a warehouse setting and having a set schedule? If that’s you, then we’ve got just the opportunity!
Partners Personnel is looking to hire an experienced Production Associate for our client in the Stockbridge area. When you sign on with us, you’ll enjoy great benefits, including:
• Heath & wellness provided at not out of pocket cost
• Partners Academy
• Referral bonuses
& so much more! Keep reading to learn more about what we have to offer.
Schedule: Wednesday to Saturday 7 AM to 5:30 PM
Pay: $15 per hour
The Production Associate is responsible for all duties necessary for the successful shipping and receiving of all products throughout the warehouse. The Warehouse Associate will be a cross functional team member with the ability to work in all areas of the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pull orders according to company policy, paying attention to accuracy in package count and lot number.
• Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments.
• Safely and effectively operate an electric pallet jack and wireless scanner in the completion of picking assignments.
• Stage completed outgoing pallets in designated areas with proper labels.
• Assure that all outgoing pallets are properly stacked and secured with tape or wrap.
• Assist checkers with the daily loading of company and customer vehicles, including stacking off product when necessary.
• Unload incoming freight, stacking off when necessary.
• Set up incoming pallets for inspection and receiving by stacking down pallets, taping, wrapping, tagging, palletizing, etc.
• Move pallets to designated areas, working with forklift drivers to facilitate efficient racking and storage of product.
• Collect data as needed for food safety record keeping.
• Identify product quality issues whenever possible and report them to department supervisors.
• Keep assigned area clean and in good order. Assist the custodian in collecting trash, sweeping floors or other housekeeping duties.
• Report any potential safety hazards or repair needs to department supervisors or management.
• Warehouse Associates may be required to train new employees.
Skills and Competencies:
• Reporting to work promptly and consistently, completing the scheduled workday.
• Reading and comprehending work assignments.
• Stacking boxes, bags, and other packages.
• Loading and unloading freight by hand or with a pallet jack.
• Identifying product by lot number.
• Executing tasks accurately.
• Building secure stacks of product with multiple package sizes, shapes, and weights.
• Operating electric pallet jack.
• Use RF Scanner
• Communicating with customers and coworkers both orally and in written form.
Experience and Requirements:
• Ability to see details at close range and far away.
• Lift, lower, push, pull, leverage and manipulate equipment and/or packages weighing up to 75 pounds repeatedly or continuously over time.
• Bend stoop/squat, crouch, stand and walk continually throughout the work day • Perform tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation, and reaching.
• Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight, hearing, and speech to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions.
• Ability to operate a pump-up or electric pallet jack.
• Ability to open and close heavy cooler or truck doors, manually.
• Ability to work in both hot and cold temperature conditions. Work in environments with exposure to dust, dirt, noise and varying humidity levels. Work in an enclosed area.
• Ability to work in close proximity to varying food items, including known food allergens.
Looking for a job with weekly pay and great benefits? Come check out Partners Personnel! Our doors are open to people from all walks of life and various career stages.
Apply and talk to a Recruiting Specialist today!