Recruiting Specialist (Internal)
LEHI UT US
LEHI UT US
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated, bilingual (Spanish/English) recruiting specialist to join our Lehi, UT branch.
Experienced in high volume recruiting? We are looking for go-getters with high energy who are creative, super organized and detail oriented, and are self-driven to build lasting and excellent associate and client relationships. Keep reading if you want to learn more.
The Recruiting Specialist’s primary responsibility is to focus on finding the best talent for our client customers by utilizing a wide range of recruiting sources to draw the best candidates to Partners Personnel. More importantly, their passion is to truly understand the specific needs and skill sets of our Associates that ultimately result in a loyal and satisfied workforce.
The Recruiting Specialist at our Lehi branch will be skilled in:
- All forms of communication, written and verbal, with supervisors, peers, clients, and/or subordinates.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships; developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
- High level of networking and communication skills with the desire to want to build long lasting working relationships.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
They will have the experience in:
- Customer service and relationship building
- Recruiting experience in light industrial staffing, manufacturing or logistics preferred
- VMS experience is a huge plus
- Coordinating and/or attending job fairs to connect with potential candidates.
- Social media campaigns
- Create/edit flyers and documents, creating and managing job postings on job sites like indeed
- Experience meeting KPIs
- Equal Employment Opportunity ,EEO, and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act, ADA; interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Utilizing internal and external systems and applications to record status and candidate profiles.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Teams)
- Completing initial and follow-up associate “quality control” calls, and address employee relations issues.
- Ability to visit client sites for meeting and check ins.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (required)
- Understand that this is NOT a remote position
If you live in or near the Lehi, UT area, we offer:
- Competitive pay up to $50k annually commensurate with experience
- KPI driven bonuses
- Growth opportunities with a growing branch
- Excellent benefits
- Solid values that are both employee and client centric
We are a nationwide light industrial staffing firm that is BOOMING - No.4 2022 FASTEST-GROWING US STAFFING FIRMS according to SIA.
There's never been a better time to join a dynamic team of talented and passionate people who love helping people. What sets us apart?
We believe in AND REWARD hard work, fostering a culture of passion, talent, and opportunity.
Why not work for a company that values experience and rewards success?
PARTNERS PERSONNEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year