Branch Manager (Internal)
Savannah GA US
Savannah GA US
We are looking for a Branch Manager with staffing industry experience (light industrial temp will get you to the top of the pile!) to join our team in our Savannah/Pooler market.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION. We pride ourselves on the in-person, customer-focused service that we provide at our branches.
Experienced in high-volume operations in a staffing office? We are looking for go-getters with high energy who are super organized and detail oriented, and are self-driven to build lasting and excellent colleague associate relationships.
Keep reading if you want to learn more!
The Branch Manager is responsible for overseeing operations and administrative functions at the branch level by utilizing a wide range of knowledge, skills and abilities. More importantly, their passion is to truly understand the specific needs and skill sets of the operations team at the branch, our clients and their associates which ultimately results in a loyal and satisfied workforce.
- All forms of communication, written and verbal, with supervisors, peers, clients, and/or subordinates.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships; developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
- High level of networking and communication skills with the desire to want to build long lasting working relationships.
- Service Orientation — Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
They will have the experience in:
- Preparing operational budgets.
- Reviewing KPI Scorecards, comparing against the defined branch goals weekly.
- Addressing Performance Management Issues as they arise.
- Develop organizational goals or objectives by: Communicating goals, objectives, and incentives to staff regularly. Establishing branch goals and objectives with clearly defined timeframes. Ensuring all colleagues in your branch are engaging in margin generating activities.
- Preparing operational progress or status reports by meeting regularly with clients to ensure quality of placements and satisfaction with our service.
- The full cycle recruiting process including but not limited to sourcing, posting, screening, interviewing, and onboarding and exit interviews.
- Leveraging recruiting resources and platforms using sourcing tools such as Boolean searching, sponsoring, and advertising using criteria communicated by hiring manager.
- Coordinating and/or attending job fairs to connect with potential candidates.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Utilizing internal and external systems and applications to record status and candidate profiles.
- Completing initial and follow-up associate “quality control” calls, and address employee relations issues.
- Competitive base salary $65-80k commensurate with experience
- KPI/Goal driven bonuses
- Car and trip incentives
- Excellent benefits including matching 401k - fully vested on day 1!
- Solid values that are both employee and client centric
We are a nationwide light industrial staffing firm that is BOOMING - #4 2022 FASTEST-GROWING US STAFFING FIRMS according to SIA. There's never been a better time to join a dynamic team of talented and passionate people who love helping people! What sets us apart? We believe in AND REWARD hard work, fostering a culture of passion, talent, and opportunity.
Read more about us here: http://fastestgrowing.staffingindustry.com/listing/partners-personnel-2022/
Why not work for a company that values experience and rewards success?
PARTNERS PERSONNEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERORTUNITY EMPLOYER