Pre-weigh Operator I
Stone Mountain GA US
Stone Mountain GA US
Job Title: Pre-weigh Operator I
Reports to: Compounding Manager
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Pre-weigh Operator I is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely pre-weigh and staging of raw materials and bulk product to satisfy Compounding Department orders by maintaining proper levels of necessary inventory to complete daily operations. This person will operate a stand up forklift.
- Accurately weigh raw materials per Batch Manufacturing Procedure formula sheet.
- Maintain accurate records of raw materials being consumed in Pre-Weigh Department, as well as record these issuances on Pre-Weigh Sheets.
- Report all inventory inconsistencies and discrepancies to the Pre-weigh/Compounding Lead.
- Locate all transferred raw materials in dedicated pre-weigh locations and manage the replenishment of materials to these locations.
- Cycle count and maintain accurate inventory records within the Compounding Department.
- Complete all subcontractor material requests.
- Adhere to all current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines, especially with regards to maintaining a clean/safe work environment.
- Observe safety and health regulations by maintaining pre-weigh and storage areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Maintain good working relationship with Compounding, Quality Resources and Chemical
- Perform receiving duties via sit down or stand-up forklift
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Solve basic math problems
- Work in a team environment
- Resolve simple problems
- Display strong work ethic and organization skills
- Follow instruction from leads, and managers
- Adhere to strict safety guidelines and precautions
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- 6mo+ experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to operate standup forklift
High Diploma or GED preferred, but not required
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Temperature in the warehouse can vary to summer and winter temperatures
- Must be able to stand on your feet for 95% of shift
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Must be able to bend at the knees and waist
- Must be able to twist at torso
- Must have good range of motion in arms
- Operate stand up forklift