Quality Auditor Associate
Stone Mountain GA US
Stone Mountain GA US
We’re excited to be named SIA’s fastest-growing industrial staffing firm in the U.S. and a Best Staffing Firm to Work For! We take pride in the company culture we’ve built helping over 19,000 associates find great jobs with great companies.
Keep reading to learn more about our amazing company culture and these outstanding opportunities!
This position is responsible for conducting various analyses of in process batch samples and finished goods to ensure that quality products are being produced.
Shift: 1st from 6:30 AM until 5:00 PM (Wednesday to Saturday)
Pay: $16.50 per hour
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Quality Assurance Associate-Incoming inspects incoming Raw ingredient, Components, PO’s, Lot numbers description and dimension to ensure to meet QA specification and Verifies COA’s.
- Understand proper workflow in the compounding and production areas of the plant and apply this knowledge to assure finished goods meet all relevant specifications.
- Understand the coding system for packaging, labels, raw materials, intermediate and finished goods to maintain accurate identification of product and production components.
- Learn and understand the operation of the manufacturing software and be able to create and modify production and quality documents as needed.
- Visually examine components for discrepancies.
- Learn and understand the complete set of Quality SOP, Process, Procedures and Good documentation used for conformance standard to obtain accurate results.
- Perform incoming inspection of all component packaging and raw material at the receiving dock.
- Verifying all components and raw material are inspected comply to the quality specification.
- Verify all raw material are acceptable on the approved raw material Verdon list.
- Troubleshoot non-conforming material of raw ingredient, components, and labels.
- Maintain a safe and satisfactory work area as determined by OSHA and company guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for tagging green approved release stickers and if rejected items must be tagged with QA Hold / QA Reject when it does not meet specification
- Inspect all outgoing and incoming components from 3rdparty company.
- Responsible to notify and inform all parties involved when a discrepancy is identified.
- Responsible for accurately completing QA Component inspection report and documentation of all material received from receiving dock.
- Enter all item received in that meet specification and record defectives item into the Quality system.
- Assuring all equipment is operational and adequate laboratory supplies available.
- Responsible for ensuring all utensils are properly clean before/after each use to prevent contamination.
- Test all raw materials received in to assure accuracy
- Accurately file and maintain all records
- Collect Retrain and Micro samples.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Resolve complex issues
- Analyzes deficiencies and implements plans to correct
- Professional communication and leadership
- Safety advocate and enforcer
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE
- 2+ yrs Quality Assurance roles
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suites
- Efficient computer/software user
- Strong attention to detail
- Mathematical, analytical, critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Non-climate-controlled warehouse environment with machine and production line noise
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, squat, bend, and climb for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)al with a passion for ensuring product quality, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Why join Partners Personnel?
Be part of one of the fastest growing industrial staffing firms in the U.S.!
Benefit from our dedicated recruiters’ expert career advice
Upskill with over 600 skills courses in Partners Academy!
* May be subject to a criminal background check and/or a drug screening. *
Apply today and join our team!