Account Receivable Admin w/ HR Exp - PART TIME
FORT MYERS FL US
FORT MYERS FL US
- Accounts Receivable Administrator with an HR Background
- Part time Contract Role (hours vary - up to 30 hrs a week - Flex on how worked) Range 20-30 hr
- Time split between Accounting & HR
- Pay Rate: $20 per hour
Aerospace company in Fort Myers is seeking an individual with balanced experience in Accounts Receivable and HR experience to help support both departments in a shared experience reporting to both the Controller and HR Manager.
Please Send resume to email@example.com Subject Line: "PT Accounting & HR Fort Myers" or apply using branch code 3126 CLERICAL EOTM
Accounts Receivable Administrator duties:
• Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions based on customer remittance information.
• Posts revenues by verifying shipped customer orders/quotes and generating invoices
• Mailing and/or emailing applicable invoices to customers
• Maintains records by filing/storing invoices, debit memos, and credit memos.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from applicable sales rep, customer service, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering approved invoice adjustments.
• Reviews accounts receivable aging for past due accounts and accounts approaching their established credit limit. Notifies and works with the Controller to resolve possible issues.
• Resolves collections by contacting customer via email and/or by phone and by examining customer payment plans, payment history, and credit terms.
• Maintains spreadsheets to assist with deposit reconciliation and to record collection status.
- Must have Solid Excel experience extending to pivot tables and formulas - Will be asked to test with us on Excel & Word.
Human Resources Assistant responsibilities:
• Answer questions regarding eligibility, payroll, benefits, and other pertinent information.
• Assist with processing payroll.
• Assist with new hire orientation, and benefit orientation as needed.
• Assist with training and maintaining employee training records.
• Assist with employee relations.
• Administer necessary paperwork.
• Assist with employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting.
• Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
• Compile reports as requested.
• Maintain employee records. Performs all filing duties, and ensures proper record retention procedures are followed.
• Prepare badges and other security-related duties.
• Assists with drug free workplace program
• Assist with auditing and continuous Improvement projects within the organization.
Additional screening requirements needed prior to placement
Inbound Customer Service Reps
Customer Service Representative(s) - ONSITE ONLY
Office Service Associate
Customer Service Representatives