Humble TX US
Humble TX US
Partners Personnel is hiring immediately for Warehouse Associate in the Humble, TX (77396), and surrounding area.
Please give us a call or text (832)678-5011 your full name and position you are for a priority call back.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This a first come first served position.
Job Description & Requirements:
• Fulfilling product order invoices
• Setup and operate CNC equipment to produce production parts.
• Knowledge on cryogenic equipment
• The position will be for repair and testing of pressure relief valves/devices for Cryogenic equipment, as well as O2 cleaning.
• Inspecting manufactured products for defects and damage
• Picking inventory for package assembly
• Creating shipping labels
• Loading packages onto delivery trucks for shipping
• Creating tracking reports
• Ensuring that regulatory compliance requirements are met.
• 1-50lbs lifting requirements
• Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers.
• Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling.
• Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems.
• Trouble shoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them.
• Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods.