Lancaster PA US
Lancaster PA US
Job Title: Production Planner
Shift: 1st 7:00AM - 3:30PM
Pay: $18-$20 / Hour
Production Planner Responsibilities:
· Schedule and maintain orders using corporate shop floor scheduling system (Epicor). Including customer purchase orders scheduling
· Ensure production rates are achieved on presses, working with Press Room Supervisor, Press Operators and setup personnel
· Prepare job order documents, including printing labels as needed.
· Prepare work center job details including issuing and re-stocking raw material.
· Controlling production costs
· Participate in local and company level load planning reviews.
· Participate in raw material requirement reviews
· Lead press room floor KANBAN system for packaging materials.
· Order entry processing from customers (using customer portals when required), including material requirement reviews.
· Communicate with customer base on order status, and lead any expedite requests
· Load planning into corporate ERP system (training provided)
· Maintain ERP (Epicor) systems data entry to support shop floor loading
· Local ERP (Epicor) support and improvement projects.
· Contract reviews with customers for long term inventory management plans
Production Planner Qualifications:
· High school education or equivalent, Associates degree preferred in Business panning or equivalent is desired.
· Experience in the connector industry and / or metal forming desired but not required.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including telephone conversation skills.
· High ability to work with Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point) required.
· Experience with Epicor is a strong plus, experiences with other large system platform ERP systems is desired
· Ability to work independently
· Leadership skills