York PA US
York PA US
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Shift: 1st Shift: (6:50A-3:20PM)
• Lead Continuous Improvement Team using LEAN tools, driving quality, delivery and productivity improvement across all functions of the facility
• Drive corrective action identification and implementation for all confirmed quality issues, using 8D, PPSR and other applicable processes
• Lead FMEA teams as needed, including action implementation and verification.
• Process all First Article and PPAPs as needed for new and transfer tools
• Support audits (customer and industrial) as needed
• Act as primary contact for customers on quality inquiries.
• Interface with suppliers to drive corrective actions as needed.
• Associates or Bachelors in engineering or equivalent experience
• Experience in connector industry desired but not required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including telephone conversation skills.
• High ability to work with Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power point) required.
• Experience working with progressive stamping dies desired, but not required.