Mebane NC US
Mebane NC US
Are you looking for a job with weekly pay and great benefits? Do you enjoy organizing and inspecting inventory while also looking to have a set schedule? If that’s you, then we’ve got just the opportunity!
Partners Personnel is looking to hire experienced Packers/Production Associates for our client around the Mebane area. When you sign on with us, you’ll enjoy great benefits, including an unlimited bonus structure and weekly pay.
Schedule: 3rd Shift 11:25 PM - 7:30 AM
Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
Job Duties and Responsibilities for Packers/Production Associates
- • Ensures quality standards are maintained in handling, packaging, and finishing of all products packaged.
- • Ensures correct quantity of product per carton and proper packaging requirements are followed.
- • Label cartons, W.I.P., or products accurately. Verifies box and UPC label accuracy with packaged product.
- • Inspects product at each step of secondary and/or packaging process for quality defects.
- • Performs necessary post molding operations and rework as required to adhere to quality standards.
- • Operate auxiliary equipment: Hot stamp, Lid Counter/Bagger, Boxing station, power hand tools, etc.
- • Assemble components to build kits or units installing hinges, brackets, and other hardware as required.
- • Maintains a clean and organized workstation. Always maintain strict housekeeping guidelines.
- • Recognize and report any problems, issues, discrepancies, or questions to Process Technician and/or Supervisor in a timely fashion.
- • Complete and maintain required information on production related forms.
- • Complies with safety, operating policies and procedures regarding equipment, materials, and finished goods.
- • Follows all work processes implemented in the department and follows all safety and Company guidelines as outlined in the department manuals.
- • Maintain reliable and consistent attendance, including being punctual, and dependable to meet the needs of the department and the organization.
- • Execute each essential duty satisfactorily to perform job successfully.
- • Follows all safety procedures required in work area, wears PPE as needed, attends all safety meetings, and reports safety issues regarding equipment or unsafe/hazardous conditions.
- • Performs effectively as a team member, able to work well with others, open to receive and give feedback, and treats everyone with respect.
- • Takes ownership of own work and behavior, accepts accountability for own actions, encourages solutions, and communicates status of work/projects.
- • Follow all department quality standards/criteria. Raise concerns and issues to immediate manager.
- • Able to understand and demonstrate Cambro company culture, display company core values (Safety, Quality, Respect, and Service).
- • Understands department’s key performance indicators and contributes to achieve these goals both individually and as a team.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- • Must be able to work overtime as needed, remain flexible and open to possible schedule changes to meet business needs.
Job Requirements for Packers/Production Associates
• High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one year related experience operating equipment in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong mechanical aptitude to perform minor repairs and adjustments to industrial equipment.
• Computer skills required.
• Good communication skills required; both oral and written.
• Must be able to read and comprehend Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Must be able to work in a critical contamination control environment, requiring the use of special gowning to include the use of a facemask and latex gloves.
• Must be able to regularly stand, stoop, kneel and lift up to 40 lbs. and wear hearing protection.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating work schedule.
*May be subject to drug testing/or background check.*
Why join Partners Personnel?
- Be part of one of the fastest growing industrial staffing firms in the U.S.!
- Benefit from our dedicated recruiters’ expert career advice
- Upskill with over 600 skills courses in Partners Academy!
Apply today and join our team!