Chino CA US
Chino CA US
What we’re looking for:
"We are looking for an inventory associate to ensure the accuracy of warehouse inventory, using an RF scanner.
An Inventory associate must be always on time and able to work long hours on their feet. The agent will be responsible for scanning pallets ID and verifying the items model and count for incoming inventory. In a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity."
· Daily cycle count of Product inventory, Refurbish inventory, RMA inventory, Marketing, and Product Management inventory.
· Analytic mind set
· RF scanner experience
· Researching skills
· Reporting for Inbound damages, in house damage and RMA transfer
· Mathematical abilities
· Quality: Ensure inventory is accurate and bin maintenance
· Inventory Month and Year; conduct physical inventories as required.
· Good attitude and behavior of work environment.
· Demonstrate teamwork with associates including management.
· Quality of work must be practice all the times.
· Performs housekeeping at all times.
· Reports directly to the management.
· Other jobs assigned by manager/supervisor/team lead.
· Walking, stooping, standing, stretching, bending, lifting and sitting for long periods of time.
· Ability to work under extreme environments such as high heat and/or cold weather.
· Requires minimum lifting ability of 40 pounds; may require heavy lifting of 50+ pounds with assistance of team members and/or equipment
· Decisions generally affect own job or specific functional area. This position performs a variety of routine duties within established policies and procedures or by referral to team lead’s guidelines.