Kernersville NC US
Kernersville NC US
Are you looking for a job with weekly pay and great benefits? Do you enjoy organizing and inspecting inventory while also looking to have a set schedule? If that’s you, then we’ve got just the opportunity!
Partners Personnel is looking to hire experienced Inspection/Production Associates for our client around the Kernersville area. When you sign on with us, you’ll enjoy great benefits, including an unlimited bonus structure and weekly pay.
Schedule: 2nd Shift from 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
3rd Shift 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Job Description for Inspection/Production Associates
Working in a Sterile Environment - Clean Room Standards. Following all PPE and gowning requirements. Inspection and checking quality of products. Production environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities for Inspection/Production Associates
• Operation of machinery and monitor all process parameters.
• Loading and Stacking Materials and Merchandise for assigned places
• Locate and move merchandise Prepare merchandised for shipping
• Ability to stand, squat, and bend for extended periods.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Maintain production level to standard.
• Maintain organized paperwork and records.
• Maintain safety and housekeeping requirements.
Job Requirements for Inspection/Production Associates
• High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of one year related experience operating equipment in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong mechanical aptitude to perform minor repairs and adjustments to industrial equipment.
• Computer skills required.
• Good communication skills required; both oral and written.
• Must be able to read and comprehend Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Must be able to work in a critical contamination control environment, requiring the use of special gowning to include the use of a facemask and latex gloves.
• Must be able to regularly stand, stoop, kneel and lift up to 40 lbs. and wear hearing protection.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Must be able to work a 12-hour rotating work schedule.
*May be subject to drug testing/or background check.*
Why join Partners Personnel?
- Be part of one of the fastest growing industrial staffing firms in the U.S.!
- Benefit from our dedicated recruiters’ expert career advice
- Upskill with over 600 skills courses in Partners Academy!
Apply today and join our team!