Account Rep (B2B) MUST LIVE: PT OR MT REMOTE
Phoenix AZ US
Phoenix AZ US
Direct Hire Position
Remote Position: Must Reside in PT/MT time zone. Preference for Reno, NV or Nevada or Phoenix, AZ. Close to an airport to fly into CA markets as needed to support Outside Sales Team.
Base Salary Starting: $55K base salary + 10K annual bonus and additional kickers
Territory: CA & NV
Candidates: Apply selecting CLERICAL EOTM Branch 3126 to have your application directed to the correct recruiting team or email: Partnerspro@partners.us
LOOKING FOR A NEW REMOTE INSIDE SALES ROLES IN THE NEW YEAR?
Partners Professional seeks an Inside Sales Representative for a direct hire position. Our client is a building materials manufacturer for both the commercial and high-end residential markets. They are highly customer focused with providing excellence in products that are durable, beautiful, and environmentally conscious. You see their products every day on the outside of businesses you patronize.
Position Summary: The Inside Sales Representative is a support role for our sales process. It is a conduit of communication between all parties involved in the sales process within the commercial and residential divisions. The sales representative will create demand for client's products through the effective use of lead follow-up, up-selling, competitive pricing and superior customer service that meets each customer’s unique set of project requirements. All sales leads will flow through this position. This role will implement current sales strategies and drive specification position for our client's building products with the Architect and Specifier community, Designers, Owners and/or Developers. The Inside Sales Representative manages promotion via inbound and outbound correspondence to influence the design and specification process and position their products for use on commercial and residential projects. Inside Sales works in parallel with Outside Sales to move opportunities through the sales cycle to win projects.
Ideal candidate will be outgoing, engaging, can quickly build rapport and trust with internal and external customers and coworkers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Qualify and distribute inbound leads (web, phone & chat).
- Initiate sales opportunities in CRM system (Salesforce) for all inbound leads as needed.
- Evaluate commercial channel pipeline for accuracy by maintaining Salesforce.
- Initiate outbound sales calls with use of Construct Connect/Dodge. (warm leads to call from web inquires)
- Identify projects where the client's products has been specified or submitted and set follow up activities.
- Qualify and assist with inbound technical requests.
- Assist with design review redlining per standard installation instructions.
- Identify the commercial/residential dealers for contractors to purchase materials.
- Identify installers for bidding commercial contractors.
- Coordinate custom sample requests for architects.
- Qualify and distribute inbound web & phone leads (L&L, Find a rep, contact us).
- Custom sample tracking and communication to architects, installers and contractors.
- Small format estimating and panel layout.
- Lead generation for residential architects.
- Residential dealer call report for inventory.
- Assist with and track residential multifamily quotes.
- Influence the specification process with Specification Writers/Creators.
- Identify projects where our building materials has been specified or submitted.
- Collaborate with other internal personnel as required to provide technical assistance, training, project. start-up, dealer assistance, contractor assistance, problem resolution, etc.
- Participate in national promotional/trade show activities as required.
This is not a comprehensive listing of all duties or responsibilities that are required for this job.
- MUST LIVE IN EITHER THE PACIFIC OR MOUNTAIN TIME ZONE AND HAVE REMOTE WORKING EXPERIENCE
- Must have experience with inside sales and/or Account Management - making outbound calls to warm leads
- Must have a solid tenure of employment in past 7 years.
- innate ability to earn and keep the trust of your team - virtual with inside sales and your outside sales team.
- 1 - 3 years of proven sales experience in building materials, custom homes, high end appliances, working with architects and GC's as customers
- Some knowledge of the construction process is preferred.
- Experience with collaborating with internal geographically diverse teams (US based)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivator, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of CRM, specifically Salesforce (preferred).
- Understanding of the architectural specification process with demonstrated experience in promoting to architects, designers and specifiers for sales (preferred).
- Understanding of building products sales channels and typical flow of products through distribution. channels to final application (preferred).
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Ability to travel 10% - 15% into territory and clients and corporate office in Metro Atlanta
- Successful candidates will need to complete additional pre employment screenings.