Reach Truck Operator
Covington GA US
Covington GA US
Are you looking for a job with weekly pay and great benefits? Do you enjoy organizing and inspecting inventory while also looking to have a set schedule? If that’s you, then we’ve got just the opportunity!
Partners Personnel is looking to hire an experienced Reach Truck Operator for our client around the Covington area. When you sign on with us, you’ll enjoy great benefits, including an unlimited bonus structure and weekly pay.
Shift: 1st shift from 6 AM until 3:30 PM
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Job Description for a Reach Truck Operator:
Operate a reach truck forklift to properly manage inventory without incident of damaging product.
Job Responsibilities of a Reach Truck Operator:
• Palletizing products
• Operating a reach truck forklift
• Inventory management
• Using an RF scanner
• Ensure orders are processed in accordance with our customer service standards
• Transporting product safely through the warehouse
• Verify products, quantities, and order numbers correctly
• Move freight safety throughout the warehouse
• Stacking products throughout warehouse as needed
• Staging pallets at shipping dock
• Storing pallets on warehouse shelves
• Other tasks as assigned
Job Requirements of a Reach Truck Operator:
• High school diploma or GED, preferred.
• Operator of a Stand-Up Reach Forklift, who stocks product in the warehouse in the correct locations
• Previous warehouse experience.
• Prior experience as a forklift operator.
• Forklift or heavy machinery certification.
• Able to work independently
• Great communication skills
• Must have previous experience driving reach trucks
Why join Partners Personnel?
• Be part of one of the fastest growing industrial staffing firms in the U.S.!
• Benefit from our dedicated recruiters’ expert career advice
• Upskill with over 600 skills courses in Partners Academy!
* May be subject to a criminal background check and/or a drug screening. *
Apply today and join our team!