Warehouse Customer Service
Northampton PA US
Northampton PA US
Warehouse Customer Service Representative
1st Shift 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Monday - Friday
$ 18 -$20
We are currently seeking individuals with expertise in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Third-Party Logistics (3PL) specifically within the warehouse environment. Previous experience in these areas is highly valued for the position.
· Review and release orders based on start ship dates reviewing new orders as they are received throughout the day.
· Receive and expedite purchase orders.
· Responsible for managing their respective accounts per SOP.
· Ensure that all orders are being handled timely
· Be a team player and support other team members with work load increases
· Process returns when applicable.
· Review vendor routing guides to ensure that outbound shipments are compliant and devoid of charge back issues.
· Plan pick waves by retailer to ensure proper pick rules are utilized
· Review and maintain client email correspondence, responding to inquiries in a timely manner,
acknowledging email receipt and researching open issues as needed; maintain positive
· Enter manual orders for outbound shipments and perform shipment tracking
· Route all retail orders through customer’s system
· Work with trucking companies and schedule FTL/LTL shipments based on costs and delivery
· Schedule/request delivery and pick up appointments
· Maintain billing back up support files
· Active management of service between our shipper clients and carrier’s suppliers
· Perform other duties as required by management
· Enforce company rules regarding safety, discipline, cooperation, and teamwork
· Create effective communication and productivity between our Support Team and US offices.