Bilingual Production Lead
Johns Creek 3077
PEACHTREE COR GA US
PEACHTREE COR GA US
|Johns Creek 3077
We’re excited to be named SIA’s fastest-growing industrial staffing firm in the U.S. and the Best Staffing Firm to Work For! We take pride in the company culture we’ve built helping over 19,000 associates find great jobs with great companies! Continue reading to learn more about 1 of many job openings we have available…
This company develop an automated hand-forming process for beef products for national restaurants chains.
Shift Schedule: 2pm to 12am M-F
Pay: $17/hr to 19/hr.
Location: Duluth, GA
Follows the directions of the Line Supervisor. Leads are required to know every aspect of the production process. He/or She is required to assure that each task is performed so as to maintain production without having waste, yield loss, accidents, and lost time. Competent in the companies Food Safety Culture and Quality Culture as well as the Food Safety and Quality objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
Uphold all company policies and procedures to ensure safety of our customers by following SSOP, GMP, Food Security, Allergens, and HACCP programs.
Production leads assist line Supervisor to achieve the following tasks:
- Mange employees daily activities to ensure production efficiency
- Manages regular employees and temporary employee’s attendance, schedules and working hours.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow to management.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling production reports and communicating it to production manager.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
High School Diploma/General Education Degree (GED); and Three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We’re on a mission to help people and organizations improve – come join us today!