LEESBURG FL US
LEESBURG FL US
Partners Personnel is seeking for a full time Production associate for a well-established company located in Leesburg, FL.
Must be able to work weekends (Both, Saturday, and Sunday)
8:45 PM - 7:00 AM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Pre-vibe duties for concrete pad production include spreading the concrete out once it is (dispersed into mold) on the pre-vibe table, placing the rebar into the pan, and then placing the foam into the mold. at next station.
• Scrape and Patch duties include watching the line for finished products and repairing any small hair line cracks or bug holes by scraping, filling in, and smoothing out any imperfections and troweling for a clean finish. Will also place labels on the finished pads.
• Foam router duties for transformer & generator pads include using machinery to accurately cut foam to the desired specifications.
• Basic production operator duties may include inserting bolts, clips and other inserts as needed, when pads are removed from molds, based on which type of pad is being produced.
Work is performed in a general manufacturing environment. Seasonal temperatures may be extreme at times including excessive heat or cold. Work area is often dusty and dirty due to the concrete materials required for production.
• Must have ability to use hands and fingers to complete tasks quickly and efficiently.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. consistently.