Customer Support & Care Specialist - Seasonal
Yulee FL US
Yulee FL US
Peak Season Project for 4+ months
Hybrid Schedule: Tues Wed in office - potentially Mon or Friday depending on volume YULEE FLORIDA
Pay Rate: $17+ an hour depending on experience
Location: Nassau County Florida - Wildlight, FL right off I-95 / Metro Jacksonville, FL to Kingsland, GA area | Amelia Island
- Streamline your application process send a resume to: PartnersPro@Partners.us with Subject Line: " Lease Customer Service "
- APPLY VIA THE APP OR ONLINE: Select Branch Code " 3126 Clerical EOTM "
Our client has an annual land lease renewal season. They lease large tracts of forest land (3M acres) in the US. This land is leased for a variety of reasons from buffers for their land, dog walking, fishing, camping and mostly hunting which helps with the land conservation. Leases, hunting, and recreation permits are renewed and sold by this division of the company. As their customer service advocate, you will be assisting their clients with an online renewal process and helping to finish the paperwork for each renewal, new sale, and permit process. Being able to help non tech savvy people through the online renewal process is key with empathy and understanding. Having an affinity for outdoor sports recreation is a plus as well as having a business acumen and tech support savviness.
- Experience working with a team of 3 people to handle up to 300-400 calls a day. It will start slower with about 50-100 and build up to the peak as the deadline approaches.
- Must have an affinity for outdoor enthusiasts
- Must have Salesforce.com SFDC
- Ability to quickly and with empathy walk someone through an online registration and payment process. Every call is a teachable moment for the customer to next year be able to do this on their own.
- Solid and accurate Data Entry
- Average Call time is 3-5 minutes
- Process renewal applications and payments through electronic workflow to completion
- Able to handle stressful time periods around deadlines with enhanced volumes
- Must be computer savvy with a good handle on common business software applications (Google, Microsoft, Salesforce, Vonage, Adobe)
- Team player willing to support a dynamic and skilled team of Recreation Professionals at one of the Nation’s premiere Timberland Companies.
- Experience with Tech Support and Hybrid schedules
- Demonstrate the professionalism and trust to work remotely during peak and slower ramp periods.
Additional Screening will be required