Pleasant Prairie WI US
Pleasant Prairie WI US
The purpose of the Warehouseperson is to successfully perform the specified procedure or task in the Warehouse Operations department. These procedures or tasks may include receiving, stocking, picking, packing, and shipping with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and warehouse performance. Additionally, the Warehouseperson will be required to adhere to set quality standards, and perform the assigned task in accordance with PDC or RDC safety and performance requirements.
• Receive and stock Inbound orders while noting the quantity and any discrepancies in quantities as well as recording any damages.
• Process required documents with accuracy within PDC safety and performance requirements.
• Process Inbound orders using RF technology and following PDC standard operation procedures
• Process Outbound orders using RF technology and following PDC standard operation procedures.
• Verify inventory accuracy to make sure it’s the right part and the right quantity
• Unload or load trailers, verify bills of lading, and check for transit damage.
• Monitor and report equipment damages and operational issues to Team Leader.
• Maintain the cleanliness, orderliness, and safety of all areas of the RDC/PDC.
• Train other associates and new hires when necessary.
• Observe all safety rules, quality standards, and follow standard operating procedures for assigned tasks.
• Verification of information printed on a receiving and picking label field on TekRF equipment and its relevance to the assigned task.
• Develop a good working knowledge of each department’s processes and procedures, including receiving, stocking, picking, packing, and shipping.
• Process HazMat materials and other parts while following regulatory requirements.
Performance Metrics include but not limited to:
• Completes inbound and outbound orders within established goals and expectations
• Quality of work performed in accurate, thorough and neat (standard 1/1000)
• Work area maintained in orderly and clean state
• Follow and maintain all safety guidelines
• Acquire a complete working knowledge of TekRF transactions
• General knowledge of warehousing, inventory, parts logistics, and distribution
• Knowledge of parts and parts identification
• Working knowledge of ET-2000
• Formal OSHA or WHMIS training
• Operate hand-held and forklift mounted radio frequency terminals
• Operate a variety of power equipment (tuggers, sit-down, stand-up and stock pickers)
• Operate any material handling equipment (stretch wrap machine and any packing machines)
• Perform physical activity at a sustained pace, including walking, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds
• Work in high/narrow aisles
• Pass in-house training program for powered material handling equipment
• Ability to work overtime as required
• To the extent necessary to operate safely, effectively, and efficiently in our warehouse, a candidate must be able to speak, read, and write English.
Years of experience
• 1 – 3 years in warehousing, distribution environment preferably automotive desired
• HS Diploma or equivalent
QualificationMust HaveVWGACompany Default Category