Food production associate
Gilbert AZ US
Gilbert AZ US
Bakery Warehouse in Chandler/Gilbert area in need of production associates
Monday to Friday
1:30PM to 10:30PM
• Maintain a clean work environment by following food and workplace safety procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintain production operational by assisting machine operators with process problems, and making equipment adjustments.
• Monitor products conformity to ensure compliance with company’s standards and perform adjustments to equipment if/when needed.
• Assist with other positions as assigned by supervisor.
• May fill in for absent positions in production.
• Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity of the food safety and food quality system.
• Responsible for reporting and taking any necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring.
• Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan, the Food Quality Plan and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits.
• Record production data such as times, lot numbers, and perform verification checks of products manufactured and packaged.
• Informs leader of any production problems that may negatively affect the production performance according to company standards.
• Assist with change overs.
• Ability to rotate and learn different areas of production.
• Relieve team members as needed (breaks, lunches, absent team member, vacation).
• Maintain a positive, respectful and open communication with team members.
• Promote and maintain a culture and attitude of continuous improvement, working within the company team to make it a more efficient and safe place to work.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
• Previous manufacturing and/or food production experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices in food production is preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging, environment.
• Ability to learn multiple positions and be able to work these positions on varying schedules.
• Ability to effectively understand and follow a variety of guidelines and work procedures (including health, safety, hygiene and sanitation).
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and effective communication with peers,
Please contact Partners Personnel Tempe